3519 Watermelon Road
Northport, AL 35473
Located in Fairfax Park in the previous Alabama Dermatology building
Tue 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wed, Thu 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Also open Saturday 10:00-2:30 for your convenience!!
Facilities and Equipment
- Comprehensive Vision and Ocular Health Exams
- Pediatric Exams
- Guaranteed Contact Lens Success Program
- Ocular Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diabetic Eye Care
- Dry Eye Therapy
- Cataract Treatment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- iLasik Consults
- Nursing Home & Assisted Living Eyecare Programs
- OSHA Approved Safety Eyewear Program
- 24-Hour Emergency Care On-Call Service
- Now offering Latisse!
- Wheel Chair exam lanes
- Digital Retinal Photography
- Specialized Glaucoma Testing
- Difficult to fit contacts
- Portable Equipment Nursing Home & Assisted Living
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and TradeBank.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, and
Blue Cross Blue Shield. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Vision Care Plan
Vision Care Direct
Tricare (all forms)
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®